Energy Savings Programs
As the cost of energy goes up, more and more people are looking for ways to manage their energy use and reduce costs. Sulphur Springs Valley Electric cooperative and other Touchstone Energy cooperatives have always placed a priority on promoting energy efficiency to their members.
The following tools are provided to you to help you get started managing an energy efficient home. Click the links to the left (in the Quick Links section) to open these tools.
- Home Energy Audit: This easy-to-use Home Energy Savings tool is designed to help you identify the best ways to save energy in your home.
- Home Energy Savings Guide: This Home Energy Savings Guide is a starting point to get you on the way toward better energy management for your home.
- Commercial Energy Savings Guide: Touchstone Energy’s Commercial Energy Savings Guide can go a long way in educating business customers on ways to reduce energy costs in an easy-to-read brochure.
- Touchstone Energy Savers: Your one-stop connection to valuable tools, resources and information to help you create a more energy efficient home.
- Together We Save: Energy saving concepts for members using a virtual tour and interactive programs to see money saving energy programs.
- DSM / EEE Implementation Plan: The Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC) has set energy efficient standards for all the regulated electric utilities in the State to reach by 2020. SSVEC , in response to the new rules and standards has submitted its 2012/2013 Demand Side Management / Electric Energy Efficiency plan for review and approval by the ACC. The link below will take you to the plan as submitted to the ACC. Please remember that this plan is subject to change as it goes through the ACC review process and none of the provisions or programs listed is guaranteed to remain as presented.