The residential rate (schedule R) has a monthly service availability charge of $15.00 and $0.118046 per kWh of usage. There are no demand charges.
Commercial & Industrial
Commercial and industrial members can choose from multiple rates these being the most common (see Rate Schedule below for detailed information).
- Schedule GS is for customers requiring small to medium capacity with a system load typically under 50 kVa available in single or 3 phase.
- Schedule P is available in single or 3 phase for those users with a need exceeding 50 kVa capacity.
- Schedule IP is available to Commercial and Industrial members with a demand exceeding 500 kVA. This rate is for a 12 month period or longer and rewards customers with high load factors with a lower operating cost.
- Schedule CP is a contract rate available for services requiring a capacity of more than 1000 kVa. This cost based, nonseasonal, negotiated rate is subject to approval of the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Time of Use rates are available for the residential, small commercial and irrigation members. If your business or home can shift electric usage to off peak hours, we have a special rate for you.
SSVEC has five different irrigation rate schedules (CD-Large, I-S,I-L, CD, & CW). These rates are designed to match the pumping needs of your ranch or farm. Contact SSVEC to let us recommend the rate for your irrigation needs.
Photovoltaic System Interconnection Requirements
- Small Residential, Single-Phase 120 V or 120/240 V, 15 kW or Less
- Cogeneration & Small Power Producers Single & Three Phase
Our full rate schedule is found in the “Quick Documents” on this page. If you have any questions feel free to contact our Key Account Manger. All rates are subject to fuel adjustments, local taxes and regulatory surcharges as required by the Arizona Corporation Commission.