As the cost of energy goes up, more and more people are looking for ways to manage their energy use and reduce costs. Sulphur Springs Valley Electric cooperative and other Touchstone Energy cooperatives have always placed a priority on promoting energy efficiency to their members.
The following tools are provided to you to help you get started managing an energy efficient home. Click the links to the left (in the Quick Links section) to open these tools.
- Home Efficiency Analysis Tool: Find projects that make your home energy efficient while saving money.
- Energy Saving Home Tour: Find out how much you can save by taking the Energy Saving Home Tour now.
- Energy Saving Videos: See helpful videos teaching homeowners about using energy wisely.
- Energy Saving Blog: Find information on heating and cooling, lighting. new technologies and more.
- Together We Save: Plug in to the power of your electric cooperative membership.
- DSM / EEE Implementation Plan: The Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC) has set energy efficient standards for all the regulated electric utilities in the State to reach by 2020. SSVEC , in response to the new rules and standards has submitted its 2012/2013 Demand Side Management / Electric Energy Efficiency plan for review and approval by the ACC. The link below will take you to the plan as submitted to the ACC. Please remember that this plan is subject to change as it goes through the ACC review process and none of the provisions or programs listed is guaranteed to remain as presented.